Thursday, June 22, 2006

Today’s Sample: i Profumi di Firenze Ambra del Nepal

Busy, busy at work today, so my post is short (for once). The notes in Ambra del Nepal are amber, cardamom, and vanilla. This scent is so warm, yet not at all sticky and easy to wear even in hot weather. It’s close and humid here today, and the last thing I would choose to wear, if I were reading fragrance descriptions in order to decide on something, would be this. Luckily, though, I just grabbed the sample this morning and sprayed some on, because I'm sampling them in the order Victoria put them in the bag! (Oh, how nice it is to spray…I don’t live in fear of accidentally pouring the entire contents of the tiny glass vial all over myself!) Turns out that this fragrance is very soft and utterly wearable year 'round. Of course, these notes, to me, are always prettiest in winter, and this scent would be quite cozy.

Read a review of this fragrance on Now Smell This.

*photo from LusciousCargo