Friday, May 09, 2008

Two Years!

Happy Friday everyone! The first thing: Today is Sweet Diva's second anniversary! I can hardly believe I've made it two years, and it's been touch-and-go at times. (Listen to me, making this sound like it's the Tour de France or something.) The reason I keep the blog going is you. I am so happy to have this little online community with friends who drop by and share. Thanks to all of you, from the bottom of my heart, for reading.

The second thing: Today I'm going to wear my sample of EL Bronze Goddess Eau Fraiche. Last night I just did a quick spritz on the back of my hand, and just that little sniff was enough to send me into a frenzy of Internet searching, trying to find a bottle to buy. Alas, this seems to be sold out everywhere online. I'm hoping that after wearing it today, maybe I'll decide it isn't worth all the fuss...I hope so!

And my friends, what are you wearing today? I hope your weekend is lovely, and if you are a mother or have a mother, I wish you a Happy Mother's Day!

*image from esteelauder.com