Monday, May 26, 2008

Some News...

Hello Friends! I am so sorry for my ongoing absence. I have some news to share--some good, some bad. The good news is: This past Friday was my last day at my old job! I am going to work for a much smaller company, a startup that focuses on social networking and gaming. A friend of mine went to work there recently, and the whole vibe is much friendlier, more creative, more passionate than at the corporate monster I just left. I think it's going to be great fun!

The bad news is: With all this change, I've spent a lot of time reflecting on my life and what the future holds, and I've made the decision to "close" Sweet Diva. For a long time, it has been my dream to write fiction. I've tried off and on over the years, and I've come to the conclusion that it's time to give it a serious try. A big part of what's propelling me forward is you. Connecting to you all through Sweet Diva gave me more confidence. Unfortunately, this means devoting as much of my free time as possible to pursuing that goal. The blog takes a great deal of time, and I have realized over the last few months that I cannot do both.

That said, I don't want to leave you all empty-handed! I still have a number of sample packs and items to give away, so over the next week or so I'll be holding daily drawings for different items. You may enter a drawing every day, if you like, and if I don't get much participation, some of you may find your selves with a large amount of booty indeed.

Please visit again tomorrow when I'll hold my first "going out of blog" drawing of the week!