Monday, October 29, 2007

Thank You!

I just got home from my friends' wedding, and after changing my clothes and pulling all the dirty laundry out of the suitcase, I sat down to check in and there were all your wonderful comments on my last post! I was dreading tomorrow and feeling sort of low, but I'm completely cheered after reading about all the things you're loving right now, and also from the encouragement you offer. I'm lucky this blog has brought so many terrific people into my life. I wish you all sincere thanks and love and hugs!

I also owe Chaya extra hugs for the little something waiting for me when I got home...can't wait to try them, dear!

And finally, because I did not get a chance to do this over the weekend because I was attending erratic festivities with random people who don't know the meaning of the word "relax," I want to say "Congratulations and Best of Luck!" to my Mom, who started her new job today. I hope she has a great time with it!